What is a Dermal Peel?
A dermal peel is beauty treatment that uses a chemical solution to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of skin. Dermal peels can usually be completed in less than 30 minutes. After the treatment, your face will likely be red and sensitive. Your skin may peel and flake for the following three to five days. As the dead skin cells flake off, younger, more radiant skin is revealed.
Why Should I Sign Up for a Dermal peel?
As mentioned above, dermal peels reveal a brighter, smoother and more radiant complexion. The look and feel of you skin can improve with just one treatment. The other benefits include:
- Improved skin color, clarity, tone and texture
- New collagen production and skin cell growth
- Reduced skin discoloration and sun damage repair
- Clear up breakouts
- Smooth away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased skin hydration (moisture levels)
- Fade superficial skin imperfections and scars
- Improved results from skincare products due to improved penetration